GRP Kiosk Building Requirement for Electrical Substation
Quinshield designed, manufactured & installed a GRP Kiosk / Building complete with integral drive in storage facility for an Electrical Substation.
Features of this particular GRP Kiosk/Building:
- GRP Kiosk/Building simulated brick effect, providing an appearance which is more in keeping with the existing buildings already on site. Any combination of brick/pointing colour can be accommodated.
- Fully weather tight GRP Kiosk/Building construction; also, suitable for a marine environment.
- The GRP Kiosk Building is of an Industrial Robust Construction with an IP54 (Ingress Protection rating), higher IP ratings can be achieved.
- The GRP Kiosk Building structure provides a suitable level of security via a cylinder nightlatch locking facility and heavy duty stainless steel hinges.
- Varying levels of insulation can be provided within the GRP construction to achieve the required U (Thermal Conductivity) value.
Quinshield’s GRP Kiosk/Building Scope of Supply
Quinshield’s Traditional range of GRP (fibre glass) Kiosk/Buildings offer a practical, swift and economic alternative to more costly and complex conventional building materials. The many advantages of GRP composite construction are ideally combined with a traditional appearance to blend with the surrounding environment and local architecture.
The GRP Kiosk/Building construction while being maintenance free, also provides a cost effective, environmentally compatible and relocatable alternative to conventional building constructions.
A choice of simulated brick or stone finishes is offered from our standard range. Other colours can be specially provided on request to suit particular situations. All other finishes are available in any colour from the BS 4800 range or RAL range. Quinshield’s GRP Kiosk/Buildings are supplied throughout the UK and worldwide, servicing a wide range of clients.
Any size is possible, from small basic GRP kiosks/cabinets to large multi-feature GRP buildings. Many optional features can be incorporated into our kiosks/buildings/cabinets.
Additional Features Available
- Fire resistance
- Sound proofing
- Electrical Installation
- Natural/Forced Ventilation
- Air Conditioning
- Load bearing floors/sub-frames
- Explosion relief
- Water retaining