GRP Kiosks Buildings for New Scottish Recycling Plant/Facility
Quinshield designed, manufactured & installed 8No GRP Kiosks Buildings for a Brand-new recycling plant located on the Scottish Coast.
Features of these particular Recycling Plant GRP Kiosks Buildings:
- Fully weather tight GRP Kiosks Buildings construction; also suitable for a marine environment.
- All GRP Kiosks Buildings were fitted with UPVC double glazed windows.
- Each GRP Kiosk Building was installed inside the recycling facility and constructed around existing equipment/conveyor belts.
- All GRP Kiosks Buildings were fitted with domestic electrical installations including heating, lighting & small power.
- GRP Kiosks Buildings were internally lined with white melamine board and fitted with PVC skirting to provide an aesthetically pleasing internal finish.
- The GRP Kiosks Buildings were of an Industrial Robust Construction with an IP54 (Ingress Protection rating), higher IP ratings can be achieved.
- The GRP Kiosks Buildings structure provide a suitable level of security via emergency exit locking facilities, heavy duty stainless steel hinges & heavy-duty door closers.
- Varying levels of insulation can be provided within the GRP construction to achieve the required U (Thermal Conductivity) value.
Quinshield’s Endurance Range of GRP kiosks and buildings provides progressive and innovative enclosure solutions. A highly resilient moulded satin exterior finish is available in any colour from the BS 4800 range. Sizes and features are infinite in scope and can extend from small compact kiosks to large span buildings.
Our GRP kiosks and buildings are designed and manufactured to provide the most effective and economic solution to customer requirements
Quinshield’s Endurance kiosks and buildings are supplied throughout the UK and worldwide. Typical enclosure applications include:
- Fire resistance
- Sound proofing
- Electrical Installation
- Natural/Forced Ventilation
- Air Conditioning
- Load bearing floors/steel sub-frames
- Explosion relief
- Water Retaining
Quinshield offer a comprehensive delivery and installation service.
Through our continually improving controls and system, a culture of proactively promoting good customer care and service is rigorously pursued. With its long design life (in excess of 30 years), and its good potential for end of life recycling, our GRP products can help minimize the aspects and impacts associated with conventional build options.